The Global Day of Prayer was not the first link in the chain of prayer in our city or the world! And it’s not the last.
Join with 10’s of 1000’s of others in 90 Days of Blessing, using the Global Day of Prayer 90 Day Prayer Guide. As children of Abraham by faith and heirs of the promise of God to him, we have been “blessed to be a blessing”. So let us continue to pray for and to practically love our city, this nation, and God’s world.
And don’t forget to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding how to join the Pray Dubai initiative, calling churches and cell groups to strategic, ‘doable’ prayer throughout the city.
28 May 2012 – 25 August 2012 – 90 Days of Prayer
- ‘Meditate on the Word’: read through Joshua, Nehemiah, Luke, Acts and Jude one chapter at a time, trusting the Holy Spirit to enlighten the eyes of your heart and to show you how to obey God, putting the Scriptures into practice.
- ‘Pray the Blessing’: pray the scriptures.
- ‘Ask for the Nations’: intercede for 90 of the least-reached people groups with little or no access to the gospel.
- ‘Declare your Faith’: proclaim the Truth of His Word over the nations, your life, your family, and community.
- ‘Pray on Foot’: keep your eyes open to the work of God in your every day life and taking practical steps to be a blessing.
Some pictures from the Global Day of Prayer event in Dubai
Visit our Flickr gallery to see more.
You can see more pictures here.